Check out these tips on how to travel the world pain-free so you can enjoy the ride much better!
Tips On How To Travel The World Pain-Free
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or flying for the first time in a long time, getting your favorite products through TSA is a pain. Below is a suggestion for that.
- You’re going to want to travel as lite as possible. Consider wheeled luggage for checked bags or wheeled luggage for carry-on and bring along your favorite neck pillow for the plane ride.
- Don’t leave home without your favorite neck pillow. Make sure it’s not a cheap one. The last thing you want to do is rely on a cheap pillow with no fluff!
- Please don’t feel bad about reclining your seat. You paid for that seat, and it’s yours to do what you need to do to travel pain-free. I couldn’t imagine flying while sitting upright for the entire flight.
- When taking along your pain-free meds on the plane, here’s a solution I have for you. It’s the new Living Travel line. This travel-sized collection (3oz or less) is TSA-friendly and includes some of Living’s most popular products. *
- Be sure to walk around the airport on layovers. Exercise is a great thing when dealing with neck and back pain.
- Be careful when reading while traveling the world on a plane. Bring a small light should the overhead lights not be enough or too far away. Watch the position of your neck.
- Lastly, check your bags. Invest in a credit card that allows for one free checked bag. I’ve got one, and I love it!
- Oh, one more – be sure to carry a lite shoulder purse.