It was a luxurious girlfriend’s weekend for these chicks. Most of all, we were spoiled rotten in this 2021 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum. Disclosure: I was given the Cadillac Escalade to drive for one week for review purposes only – all opinions are my own.
With a front seat massager for you and your bestie, the 2021 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum is a game changer!
When this baby arrived in my driveway, I knew my girlfriend, and I was in for a treat. Just the look of the outside was enough to know. But, the moment I opened the door, took a seat, and started looking around, signals of luxury danced all through my head. I couldn’t wait to tell Ev that we were taking a beast of a ride on our weekend getaway in Frisco, TX! The Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum not only has everything you could imagine in a car, but it also has a massage setting for both the driver and the passenger seat. All we needed was chocolate and wine, and we were set on a self-care weekend …in the car! Unbeknownst to me, she brought both!
We were going on our girlfriend’s weekend in style …and comfort. We couldn’t decide which setting to put the massager on — roll, knead, or anti-fatigue, but we managed all three!
2021 Cadillac Escalade 4WD Platinum: The Best Luxury SUV …Ever!
I’m not much of a techy car person, but I know luxury when I see it. Want to impress? Have a large family? Need to haul? Long road trips in the making? Head turns? It’s all here in the Cadillac. No need to look anywhere else. This car will not disappoint! The price tag is hefty, yes, but still. With the gorgeous Shadow Metallic color, the shapes and curves, and the polished wheels, I knew we would get a couple of head turns …and we got plenty.
Driving a car with style, prestige, big (really big), and all the amenities you could want makes a person proud to drive on the road. Are you that kind of person?
Best Car For A Girlfriend Weekend – The Things We Loved
- Dual seat massager. We both can feel the joy of the massager, not just the driver.
- Roominess for all of our luggage and goodies we found on the way.
- The Shadow Metallic color. We felt special, and we kind of thought we were pretty cute too!
- Having the assist steps helped us get in the car so much easier.
- Of course, our waters never got hot …not even warm because we had a console cooler!! As long as the car is running, our waters were nice and cold!
- Heated seats even when it’s warm outside – it just goes good with the massager!
You might say we were certainly spoiled, but this beast made our weekend together that more special.
2021 Cadillac Escalade Platinum: Cost Breakdown
Here’s a quick breakdown of the pricing:
- Base model Cadillac Escalade: $102,995
- Night Vision: add $2000
- Assist Steps, Power: add $1,750
- Console Cooler: add $700
- Shadow Metallic color: add $625
- Puddle Lamps, Cadillac Crest: add $135
- The total price of the model as tested, including delivery fee: $109,500
Who This Escalade Is For
- For all people with good taste!!
- Two hot chicks on a getaway weekend!
- Large families
- Families who like to play hard
- Anyone who loves the finer things in life
- The pampering soul
- Persons who want and need the convenience
- Drivers who put safety first
Bottom Line: The Cadillac Escalade Platinum is a beast and worth looking into. I’d proudly own it if it weren’t for the hefty price tag. But for the ones who can afford it, do consider a test drive!