Road trip ready! I was given this nice and spacious 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ as a loaner to take on our family vacation to Florida with no obligation to post my thoughts on my blog. But I’m glad to do so. Our Florida Road Trip in a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ SUV was the best!
Our Florida Road Trip in a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ SUV
So, earlier this month we had the pleasure of taking this full equipped 7-passenger 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ on our summer vacation to Florida. May I say, and honestly, this was one of the highlights of our whole trip. We couldn’t have asked for a better ride to take us about 18 hours away from our home. Through Louisiana and Mississippi, to Alabama where we spent the night, all the way to our final destination of Orlando, FL.
Car packed to the max, my son strapped and tucked in (look at his foot) his car seat watching his favorite movie on the built-in DVD player! May I say, this is the BEST feature of all!! The DVD player and his Kindle kept him busy the whole time we were on the road. A pure lifesaver!! I tried to get him to play a few road trip games, but he was more interested in “looking up”!! This kid did not sleep a wink going and coming back. He usually would fall asleep right after lunch, but not on this trip.
Best Features of the 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ SUV:
- Of course the Built-in DVD player b/c it kept our son occupied and happy (he loves movies)
- Keyless Entry and push-button start (spoiled here!)
- Wireless phone charging – plus since we had two going all the time
- OnStar with 4G LTE – the best security and navigation system you could have going on a road trip to somewhere you’ve never been! A+
- Along with OnStar was a built-in Wifi hotspot – excellent for me b/c I could test, tweet, FB, Instagram, etc. whenever I wanted to.
- Besides, OnStar, my husband loved the standard rearview camera system
- Superb interior and exterior
- For an SUV the gas mileage was spot on
Concerns on the 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ SUV:
Our Florida Road Trip
Since we drove to Florida, we were able to pack up the Tahoe and off we went. We didn’t have to wait for a bus, a taxi, or a shuttle. We took off when we wanted and came back when we were ready. An awesome feeling indeed.
The Tahoe was roomy, so we had no problem packing it with all the treasures we found for Brody and ourselves.
You May Also Like