Why You Should Rent An RV For Your Next Vacation
Whether you own an RV or looking to rent one for your next vacation, there are more than 18,000 campgrounds in the U.S., with many offering WI-FI, clubhouses, swimming pools, dog parks, adult activities, kids activities, pickleball, golf, and more? I’m sure there’s more, but I’ve listed the top 9 reasons to rent an RV below.
Renting or buying an RV is no longer just for retirees once they retire. More and more people, no matter the age, are renting RVs to seek places they’ve never been to. According to GoRving, 22 percent of the RV market is 18 to 34 years old. People buy RVs
Seek your road trip destination, then find an RV campground with great reviews. Make sure it is a great place that offers tons to do for everyone going, especially if you are taking a whiney family member.
Top 9 Reasons To Rent An RV For Your Next Vacation
Something about the open road appeals to many, myself included. Whether you own an RV or rent an RV, it’s a great way to see the world. RV travel is on the rise and below are some great ideas on how to get started traveling the world on your own time.
Top 9 Reasons To Rent An RV
Traveling in an RV gives you the freedom to hit the open road. It also allows you to enjoy nature and travel to places for warmer weather in the winter months.
- To explore the outdoors any time you want.
- Want to travel with the whole family, including grandkids?
- Flexibility for remote work and schooling.
- There is plenty of room to bring what you need – toys, water toys, bikes, golf clubs, board games, etc.
- Bring your food, eat better, and cook outdoors.
- Pets are always welcome!
- Rent an RV first to see if it’s something you want to invest in for the long haul.
- There is a lightweight travel trailer just for you that can be towed with an SUV, minivan, sedan, or maybe an EV.
- It’s a great way to visit all the National Parks and State Parks.
After a full day of exploring, you’ll be able to come back and relax outdoors in nature before heading inside.
What Do RV Resort Campgrounds Offer?
RV resorts offer planned activities for the whole family. There is usually a list of activities they are offering at that time. Many activities change throughout the week.
Our recent experience at an RV resort was at North Texas Jellystone Park. As you can see above, Brody and I are playing cornhole in the back of our cabin (a park model RV) and having a great time.
RV Camping Tips
The first thing you’ll want to do after deciding what type of RV you rent is to verify if it comes with an outdoor rug, camp chairs, and other things to make your RV trip fun.
- Bring extra blankets for those chilly nights out by the fire pit.
- Find easy camp meals so you’re not stuck cooking all the time.
- Get some square containers to hold your valuables.
- Make sure to visit Go Rving for more RV tips.
- It’s good to stock up on your favorite foods at your local grocery store. Food prices have gone up, and prices might be higher where you are going.
According to Go RVing, there is the right RV for you. This site gives you tips and the ins and outs of all RVs. When you’re ready to rent an RV, visit GoRving for information on getting started and which RV is right for you. Especially for new RVers, doing your homework first will save you a lot of stress and money. Get set; plan that RV trip today!