Don’t mess with my morning routines! Are you like me and have everything laid out each morning? You know what you’re doing, and you know how it goes. Here’s a smooth greek yogurt strawberry banana parfait that helps me stick to my routine.
Spruce up your morning routine by adding Yoplait Greek 100 with only 100 calories to your breakfast coupled with lots of protein and fresh, healthy toppings. We all like to start the New Year off right, so why not start by fueling our bodies with healthy foods and protein?
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Banana Parfait
As we all know, breakfast is an essential meal of the day, if not the most important one. We start our day with breakfast, so it’s beneficial that we start food that gives us energy. Yoplait Greek 100 yogurts have approximately 10-12 grams of protein in each 5.3 oz cup. By adding healthy toppings, you’re sure to get a great start on your day.
Greek Yogurt 100
- Only 100 calories
- 10-12 Grams protein
- Sugar varies with each cup – so be sure to check the labels
- No gelatin
- Made with natural colors and flavors
- Real fruit added
- Over 20 flavors to choose from (new flavors released this month – Coconut, Honey, Banana Caramel, Orange Creme)
- Weight Watchers endorsed
Today I made a deliciously smooth and creamy yogurt smoothie using one 5.3 oz cup of the Mixed Berry Yoplait Greek 100 mixed with my favorite raw protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds, blackberries, and raspberries. One of my all-time favs breakfast meals.
Healthy Toppings to Add to Parfaits
- all kinds of berries – raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, etc.
- go nuts with almonds and walnuts
- Nature Nate’s Honey
- raisins, dried cranberries,
- bananas for sure!!
- other fruits such as peaches
- 100% cacao
- and don’t forget to add some cinnamon, chia seeds, and flax seeds to make it healthy!!
Here’s one more breakfast idea…and one you will want to make for sure!
How to Make Greek Yogurt Strawberry Banana Parfait
- Yoplait Greek 100 Strawberry Banana cup
- 1/2 cup granola
- Five or so strawberries
- a banana
- handful of almonds
- a drizzle of honey (optional)
Layer starting with the granola and ending with the fruit and almonds. ENJOY!!
Now, if I can just keep my son from eating all my Yoplait yogurt, I’ll be good to go!!
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Banana Parfait.
You May Also Enjoy