After making your morning coffee don’t throw away the coffee grounds because I have a DIY Invigorating Salt Body Scrub with Caffeine for you to make!
When was the last time you gave your body a good scrub down? Well…that’s too long! Try this awesome (but messy) invigorating body scrub with caffeine to give your body that extra exfoliation that it’s been craving.
DIY Invigorating Salt Body Scrub with Caffeine
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds or 3 K-cups
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 5 drops of orange essential oil
This salt body scrub with caffeine is an excellent natural exfoliate for the body.
- Mix the salt with the coffee grounds in a glass bowl
- Add honey and EVO; stir well until mixture is well incorporated (paste-like)
- Then drop in orange essential oil or your favorite invigorating essential oil.
- While in the shower, wet your body and take a small handful of the mixture and scrub your entire body.
- Scrub for a few minutes away from the water. Rinse well and enjoy that instant glow!!
You will have some left over for your next body scrub so be sure to keep the mixture in an airtight glass container. Use it up in within 3-5 days or place in the refrigerator for best keeping.
So, before you throw out your morning coffee grounds, save some to make this salt body scrub.
You May Also Like
Here’s a delicious DIY Rosemary Lemon Salt Hand Scrub that I know you’ll love.