Spring may be around the corner, but for most of us winter weather is still around, and you know what that means the cold season is yet to be completely over! I’m sharing with you today five ways to keep your Immune system in check.
TheraZinc offers a delicious lozenge loaded with natural ingredients that provide the nutritional support your body craves this time of year. Even though warmer weather is coming, cold season is still in full swing. It can be challenging to stay healthy and keep your immune system healthy as you head out to work, the gym, or just doing your daily routine.
5 Ways to Keep Your Immune System in Check
- Go to bed early. Studies have shown that sleep deprivation can lead to a suppressed immune system function.
- Wash your hands frequently. If you’re tired of hearing this, check out the science behind hand-washing, as reported by the CDC.
- Put down the candy. Avoiding sugar is a great way to keep your immune system in fighting shape. Consuming sugar can suppress your immune system for hours after ingestion.
- Take a walk. Not only is this good for your waistline, but exercise provides a myriad of free benefits, from flushing out bacteria to slowing the release of stress hormones.
- Keep a roll of TheraZinc lozenges handy. These right supplements combine elderberry and zinc to keep you feeling your best. They are easy to stay in a purse or backpack and dissolve quickly in your mouth.
AND….if that’s not enough, here’s two more…
- Read the label before you drink it and always drink lots of water.
- Let the honeybees do the work for you. Its said that eating local honey helps to increase immunity.
Take care and enjoy the great taste of THERA Zinc Elderberry supplements. Pick up yours today.
You may also like