While most of us are back at work – It’s never too late to start a healthy eating plan (again). Whether you work at home, or you go to the office, or on the road traveling, these 20 healthy lunch recipes to take to work will make your days in the office a better one!
20 Healthy Lunch Recipes to Take to Work
When it comes to staying on track with eating healthy, one of the most challenging parts of it all is finding delicious and easy recipes to make for lunches. The second would be, in my opinion, is to avoid the temptations of nearby restaurants! The below healthy lunch recipes are perfect for taking with you to work, and the best part is – you won’t even be tempted to eat out when you have these lunches waiting for you.
These recipes came from other food bloggers and were hand-picked, especially for this roundup because of the variety of healthful foods and, of course, great healthy options. If you see an ingredient in a recipe, you may have a question about, or perhaps you don’t have it in your kitchen, by all means, substitute that ingredient for a similar one, but make sure it’s a “better for you” ingredient. That’s what I do, and it works every time.
Healthy Lunches to Take to Work
- Turkey, Bacon Ranch Pinwheels – these pinwheels are a delicious and easy lunch! Make ahead and serve on cucumber slices for a cool and refreshing midday meal.
- Sweet Potato Noodle Salad – a decedent salad – one of my favorites.
- Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here!
- Quinoa Salad – a great meal to take to work, and leftovers are fantastic.
- Rainbow Salad in a Jar – with avocado hummus – yum!
- Sweet Potato and Corn Fritters – a kid favorite
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice Salad – a charcuterie board in a bowl
- Sweet Chili Tofu Salad -if you like tofu, you’ll love these little golden nuggets
- Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Pot Noodles
- Garbanzo and Tuna Salad – has crisp red bell pepper and parsley to make this a bean salad loaded with flavor!
- Zoodles – yummy zucchini noodles
- Pasta on the Go – packed lunch in a mason jar
- Burrito Bowl Mason Jar Salad – a unique way to make the classic burrito
- Cuban-Style Tuna Meal Prep Bowls (Gluten-Free, Paleo) – A healthy meal prep recipe in a pinch that’s perfect for a well-rounded lunch!
- Chinese Lettuce Wraps with Ground Turkey – savory Chinese lettuce wraps with ground turkey
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Sunflower Seeds – a quick healthy lunch that has a great combination of flavors!
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad – protein-packed salad bursting with clean fresh flavors from cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, kalamata olives, salty capers, crisp red onions.
- Tortellini Salad – loaded with broccoli
- Roasted Tomato Chickpea Soup – when the weather gets chilly, nothing warms you like a big bowl of soup
- Cream Cheese Pinwheels with fresh veggies – Pinwheels are not just party appetizers. They are perfect for any lunch box.
Bookmark this page to come back to when you’re searching for lunch recipes to take to work. I know it’s hard to eat healthy every day, but at least you have 20 healthy ideas right here.
You May Also Like