With Fall just around the corner, Fall crafts and recipes will soon be on the rise. Scarecrows are one of my favorite parts of the season, and one of the cutest crafts to make. Grab the kids and your supplies! Oh, how many of these 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids can we get done?
Scarecrows make the perfect decoration for the home, and they make great crafts for kids to make. They are easy, practical, and fun! Whether you’re trying to take a break from making pumpkins and Halloween crafts, or just looking for a festive Fall craft, your kids will love these scarecrow crafts!
15 EASY Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
- Torn Paper Scarecrow Craft – kids will tear up pieces of red and yellow paper
- Scarecrow Kid’s Craft – using a paper plate and has big eyes – cute!
- Cupcake Liner Scarecrow – what a cute idea – grab some liners and yarn for this one
- Scarecrow Paper Craft – the face looks like a fan, and he’s got goggle eyes
- Handprint Scarecrow Art (sorry, this link is no longer valid)
- Scarecrow Puppet – think wooden kitchen spoon and yellow yarn – adorable
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow – this one is shown above – looks like a fence
- DIY Scarecrow – this scarecrow is huge and for outside – and he’s stuffed
- Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow – my favorite and shown below
- Crinkle Paper Scarecrow – darling stuffed scarecrow
- Candy Corn Scarecrow – it’s not what you think – a must-see
- Handprint Scarecrow Craft – uses several different materials…and the hand of a kid
- Coffee Can Scarecrow – such an excellent way to recycle a coffee can
- Shape Scarecrow Craft – a circle for the head, a rectangle for the body – get it?
- Terra Cotta Scarecrow – think small terra cotta and a pumpkin for the head
How to Make a Simple Scarecrow for Kids
The above ideas are so simple to make. Below is my favorite. Look at this one. It’s #9 above. Cute, uh?
I made a craft using toilet tissue roles a couple of years ago, and they turned out so cool. These cute “thank you” favors are neat, fun to make and I think people would enjoy receiving them. They can be used for many other occasions as well. These are K-cup holders. The holes on the ends are the perfect size for coffee pods! Click on the photo to take you to the post.
These 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids will keep them busy throughout the season. Here are a few more crafts on my blog to do with kids or without.
- My favorite are these Turkey Treat Holders made from egg cartons
- Birdseed Feeders are always popular – we have to keep food around in the winter for birds
- Not necessarily Fall, but a good list of things to do with Old Wine Corks
More Related Crafts