These easy scarecrow crafts for kids may be all you need to keep them busy this fall!
With fall just around the corner, Fall crafts and recipes will soon be on the rise. Scarecrows are one of my favorite parts of the season and one of the cutest crafts to make. Grab the kids and your supplies! Oh, how many of these 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids can we get done?
Scarecrows make the perfect decoration for the home, and they make great crafts for kids to make. They are easy, practical, and fun! Whether you’re trying to take a break from making pumpkins and Halloween crafts or just looking for a festive Fall craft, your kids will love these scarecrow crafts!
15 EASY Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
Choose one or two of these easy-to-make scarecrow crafts to get started, and I bet you’ll make them all!! Be sure to mark this page to come back to. You may even want to PIN it. Thanks for checking us out!!
- Torn Paper Scarecrow Craft – kids will tear up pieces of red and yellow paper
- Scarecrow Kid’s Craft – using a paper plate and has big eyes – cute!
- Cupcake Liner Scarecrow – what a cute idea – grab some liners and yarn for this one
- Scarecrow Paper Craft – the face looks like a fan, and he’s got goggle eyes.
- Handprint Scarecrow Art (sorry, this link is no longer valid)
- Scarecrow Puppet – think wooden kitchen spoon and yellow yarn – adorable
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow – this one is pictured above – looks like a fence
- DIY Scarecrow – this scarecrow is enormous and for outside …and it’s stuffed
- Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow – my favorite and shown below
- Crinkle Paper Scarecrow – darling stuffed scarecrow
- Candy Corn Scarecrow – it’s not what you think – a must-see
- Handprint Scarecrow Craft – uses several different materials …and the hand of a kid
- Coffee Can Scarecrow – such an excellent way to recycle a coffee can
- Shape Scarecrow Craft – a circle for the head, a rectangle for the body – get it?
- Terra Cotta Scarecrow – think small terra cotta and a pumpkin for the head
How to Make a Simple Scarecrow for Kids
The above ideas are so simple to make. Below is my favorite. Look at this one. It’s #9 above. Cute, uh?