10 Indoor Crafts and Activities to Keep Kids Entertained are crafts I have shared on my blog here. They are great for ages PreK to Elementary. Some may even be fun for older kids. Delve into these while you are stuck at home. Most will suffice for “Art Class”.
I have compiled all the indoor crafts activities I have written about to share with you in this time of need. We all need to keep sane and to keep our kids busy.
My son is now 10-years-old and has become pretty much self-sufficient. However, today marks the official day school starts in our home, and he is required to do P.E. every day and either art or music every day. So, here I am, scrambling to find artwork for him to do. Only a few of these will he want to work on now that he’s older, but they were fun for him at the time I posted each.
10 Indoor Crafts and Activities to Keep Kids Entertained
- Make your dirt-like playdough (uncooked) – save your morning coffee grounds for this activity.
- Egg carton alligator craft – this indoor activity for kids is probably the most sought out craft on my blog. It’s darling and will inspire your kindergartener.
- Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids – these sheets are perfect for younger kiddos. You can personalize them before printing. You’ll find coloring sheets for all types of occasions.
- DIY Kid’s Natural Hand Soap Balls – get your older kids together to make these soap balls. My son was eight years old when he made these.
- 15 Incredible STEM Activities for Indoors – This list was compiled from various sites and is excellent for older kids.
- 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids – it’s not Fall, but who cares, right! These are so cute, and I bet you’ll have everything you need.
- Plan an Indoor Garden – Find a good spot in your home, and you might want to do this activity together!
- Recycled tin can craft for kids – this might require your kids to go outside to find things on the driveways. That’s where we saw lots of our items.
- Easter or any Occasion Cardstock Treat Holders – you will need a printer for this one.
- Pipe Cleaner Popsicle Stick Bunny – this will be the cutest craft you and your kids will make all year. Just use the materials you already have at home.
We, as parents, must find indoor activities to keep kids entertained so they won’t get bored. I’ve started an excellent list here
Indoor Crafts for Moms
And moms, when you get the kids settled in with their craft for the day, why not do some of your own? Here are some eco-friendly Easter crafts for you to do if that’s your thing. And, if you’re at all worried about keeping your home tidy, you might want to check out – DIY Storage Ideas to Clean up the Clutter
Hopefully, these few activities to keep kids entertained that I listed will suffice throughout this awful situation we are in. Good luck and stay safe out there.